If you were born on 22nd November 1963., your age is Fifty-Three years and One Hundred and Fifty-Two days. 19511 days passed since day of Your birth (or 2787.3 weeks). But you are not alone with this! In world 339000 babies was born on that day.
You were born on Friday, and your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
You haven't had birthday in this year yet., next birthday will be in 213 days. Your previous birthday was 152 days ago.
The "big bum" was on ≈1st March 1963. (if you were born on time), but for details, ask your parents, they may have some interesting story for that day ;-)
We found 13 event that happened on 22. November 1963.
• Brian Robbins, American actor and director [category: Births]
• Corinne Russell, English model, actress, and dancer [category: Births]
• Hugh Millen, American football player [category: Births]
• Kennedy Pola, Samoan-American football player and coach [category: Births]
• Scoop Jackson, American journalist [category: Births]
• Tony Mowbray, English footballer and manager [category: Births]
• Winsor Harmon, American actor [category: Births]
• Aldous Huxley, English author (b. 1894) [category: Deaths]
• C. S. Lewis, Irish author (b. 1898) [category: Deaths]
• J. D. Tippit, American police officer (b. 1924) [category: Deaths]
• John F. Kennedy, American politician, 35th President of the United States (b. 1917) [category: Deaths]
• Wilhelm Beiglböck, Austrian physician (b. 1905) [category: Deaths]
• In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John B. Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. [category: Events]
Click here, if you want to see what happened more on 22. November date (Not only in 1963. year).
If Your birthday is on 22. November 1963, check below your Physical, Emotional and Intellectual biorhythm calculator for next 20 days. What is biorhythm? Read more on FAQ page.