If you were born on 1st January 2013., your age is Four years and One Hundred and Fourteen days. 1575 days passed since day of Your birth (or 225 weeks). But you are not alone with this! In world 344000 babies was born on that day.
You were born on Tuesday, and your zodiac sign is Capricorn.
This year, you already had a birthday. , next birthday will be in 251 days. Your previous birthday was 114 days ago.
The "big bum" was on ≈10th April 2012. (if you were born on time), but for details, ask your parents, they may have some interesting story for that day ;-)
We found 16 event that happened on 1. January 2013.
• Allan Hancox, English-Kenyan judge, Chief Justice of Kenya (b. 1932) [category: Deaths]
• Barbara Werle, American actress and singer (b. 1928) [category: Deaths]
• Christopher Martin-Jenkins, English journalist (b. 1945) [category: Deaths]
• Hugh Gillis, American politician (b. 1918) [category: Deaths]
• Jack Davis, American football player (b. 1932) [category: Deaths]
• Lloyd Hartman Elliott, American academic (b. 1918) [category: Deaths]
• Lory Blanchard, New Zealand rugby player and coach (b. 1924) [category: Deaths]
• Lucio Dell'Angelo, Italian footballer (b. 1938) [category: Deaths]
• Michael Patrick Cronan, American graphic designer (b. 1951) [category: Deaths]
• Moses Anderson, American bishop (b. 1928) [category: Deaths]
• Patti Page, American singer and actress (b. 1927) [category: Deaths]
• Robert Callahan, American judge (b. 1930) [category: Deaths]
• Ross Davis, American baseball player (b. 1918) [category: Deaths]
• Roz Howard, American race car driver (b. 1922) [category: Deaths]
• Yuri Alexandrov, Russian boxer (b. 1963) [category: Deaths]
• At least 60 people are killed and 200 injured in a stampede after celebrations at Félix Houphouët-Boigny Stadium in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. [category: Events]
Click here, if you want to see what happened more on 1. January date (Not only in 2013. year).
If Your birthday is on 1. January 2013, check below your Physical, Emotional and Intellectual biorhythm calculator for next 20 days. What is biorhythm? Read more on FAQ page.